The Missouri Family and Community Trust (FACT) as part of its No Kid Hungry initiative, is hosting two No Kid Hungry Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) Sponsor Conferences this year. One will be in Kansas City and one in St. Louis.
Kansas City Conference, March 20 – 21, 2017, Marriott Country Club Plaza. Special room rate is available! Rooms are limited! Call 816.531.3000 to reserve your room and mention you are attending the No Kid Hungry conference.
St. Louis Conference, March 30 – 31, 2017, Marriott West. Special room rate is available! Rooms are limited! Call 314.878.2747 to reserve your room and mention you are attending the No Kid Hungry conference.
The No Kid Hungry initiative promotes increased participation in summer meal programs. You will have the opportunity to interact with organizations throughout the state as well as learn best practices from across the country! Topics covered will include:
- Marketing and Outreach: Increasing Awareness of Your Summer Food Program
- Grants & Resources: What Funding is Available and How You Can Apply
- Building Community Nutrition Hubs: Working Together to Lower Costs & Help More Kids
- Programming & Activities: How to Attract More Kids and Keep Them Coming Back
- Farm to Summer: Making the Most of Locally Grown Food Resources
- Summer Meals Best Practices: Learn What's Working Across the State and Throughout the Country
A limited number of rooms will be available at a discounted rate. A limited number of scholarships will be available to cover travel costs for organizations in need.
If you send multiple people from your organization, please submit a reservation for each representative. You can email questions about the conference to email@example.com or call 573.526.3581.
Twitter: @NoKidHungryMO, #NoKidHungryMO