LINC is seeking to fill part-time positions in LINC Caring Communities Before and After School programs at elementary schools in Kansas City, Mo. school districts and surrounding areas.
We are looking for professional, fun and energetic staff to work with students K-6th grades.
Positions are available in the North Kansas City, Kansas City Public Schools, Hickman Mills, Center and Grandview school districts.
- Must be 18 and have a high school diploma.
- Must have social security card and photo ID.
- Child care, youth development, or education-related experience is preferred.
- Background screening required.
- Starting salary $10.50 per hour.
If selected, you will be required to submit physical examination and TB test results.
All part-time staff are required to attain 12 training hours per year. LINC pays for these trainings but they sometimes occur outside normal working hours.