Primary duties include maintaining a high volume caseload, providing case management services through planning, monitoring and referral to meet high work participation requirements.
Failure to meet work participation requirements may cause a reduction in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) block grant money for the state of Missouri.
LINCWorks case managers will:
- Meet with clients in group and individual settings, preparing and implementing individual employability plans as a path to skills and work.
- Provide support to Welfare to Work clients by assessing strengths and individual issues as it relates to participants goals regarding employment and employment related activities.
- Conduct call in sessions and orientations and present information on workshops, skills training, community work experience internships and job readiness activities by referring participants to community resources and providing follow up as a part of case management service.
- Review employment goals and assists participants in locating work goal opportunities within the community.
- Monitor and review the manner in which employment activities and job search is being conducted as the participant’s path to skills and work by offering encouragement and suggestions for improving employment related activities.
- Be required to accurately report data regarding employment related activities of participants to the state of Missouri.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast pace, dead line oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully monitor up to 50 participants fulfilling 100% of their employment goals Ability to work independently and effectively within program goals
- Effective communication skills in both writing and verbal
- Effective organizational skills
If interested or to send a resume, contact Robin Gierer at email@example.com